Welcome to our Parts Department.
The Parts Department at Vaughan Chrysler maintains a comprehensive inventory of high quality genuine OEM parts. Our highly knowledgeable staff is here to answer your parts inquiries. Should we not carry a part for which you're searching, we can always order it for you and receive it within a timely manner.
OEM vs Aftermarket Car Parts
Below you will find the positive attributes for selecting an OEM over aftermarket part. OEM parts are the same used to assemble vehicles by automakers. Aftermarket parts come from third party manufacturers.
One suggestion to follow is to always use OEM parts when it comes to collision repairs. Aftermarket body panels may not fit properly causing future problems and damaging crumple zones affecting crash safety.
- The quality of the parts are consistent and the same as when vehicle was purchased
- OEM parts comes with a warranty when purchased over the counter (parts only)
- When installed at the dealer, parts and labour is covered under warranty
- Warranty is covered at any Chrysler Dealer
Aftermarket Car Parts
- Material used is of a lower quality
- Parts are not an exact fit
- Warranty is not always available
- If Warranty is available, must be done at place of purchase
If you want your CJD to run at its full potential, OEM parts are the way to go. Original Equipment Manufacturer parts, also known as Genuine Parts, are made directly by the vehicle’s manufacturers.
There are many benefits genuine CJD parts have over aftermarket ones:
- No comparing prices or quality of different brands
- Genuine CJD Parts will work exactly like the part you are replacing
- CJD backs their OEM parts with a warranty in case any problems may form in the future
Genuine CJD parts should be your first choice when it comes to repairs. The chance of using aftermarket parts will lead drivers with uncertainty. Take the risk out of driving your CJD and choose OEM parts when you need a repair.
What Happens After I Order a Part?
If you know the name or inventory number of your part, please use our online form to place an order. Otherwise, feel free to call and a Parts Department expert will determine exactly what you need. Upon submitting your information we will:
- Respond to you promptly via your preferred contact method.
- Ask any additional questions required to identify your parts request.
- Confirm your order and pricing.